IMPORTANT! Currently we cannot find 100% guaranteed working parts for this device or the cost may be too high. Help us keep our call volume low: please do not call us with questions as we have no additional info. If you wish, kindly mail in your device and we can perform an extended parts sourcing service. If we can obtain an affordable, good working part at some future time, we will quote you on repairs. Warning: as the hardware situation is beyond our control, we cannot promise full service for this device.
The Nook Color is a color version of the Nook e-reader device by Barnes & Noble. It is a 7-inch tablet with full-color multitouch touchscreen input. The device is designed for full-color viewing of books, newspapers, magazines, and children’s picture books. A number of the children’s books available for the Nook Color include interactive animations and the option to have a professional voice actor read the story.
The Nook Color has a 7-inch 1024×600 resolution multi-touch touchscreen LCD display, as opposed to the original Nook’s 3.5-inch secondary touchscreen. It does not feature an e-ink display, making it a tablet device as well as an e-reader. It has a customizable display with color options, six font sizes, and internet browsing over Wi-Fi, as well as a built-in media player that supports audio and video. The Nook Color allows for the installation of applications approved by Barnes and Noble, with the company planning to provide tools for third-party software developers and an app store. Applications pre-loaded on the Nook Color include Chess, Sudoku, crossword puzzles, Pandora Radio, and a media gallery for viewing pictures and video.
Barnes and Noble Nook Color Repair Services Nationwide
There are a number of Nook Color repair service centers available throughout the country. However, you need to find a service provider who can offer you prompt and quality service, and that is hard to find. Whenever you have problems with your tablet, you can contact San Diego PC Help to get help. We have built a reputation in the industry for the past few years, and we know how to achieve total customer satisfaction. Our experience is the key to the quality of the services that we have delivered over the years.
These are some of the most common Nook Color repairs we encounter:
- Nook Color Digitizer Repair
- Nook Color Headphone Jacks
- Nook Color Bottom Covers
- Nook Color USB Covers
- Nook Color Low WiFi Signal
- Nook Color Sticking Digitizer
- Nook Color Genuine Spares
- Nook Color Digitizer
- Nook Color Power Button Replacement
- Nook Color Fascia
As part of our Nook color repair, San Diego PC Help undertakes the repairing works of tablet components such as processors, hard drives, motherboards, data ports, network interfaces, speakers, system boards, DDR RAM, modular cables, shutter assembly, touchscreen, and more. Operating system installation and upgrade services are also available. We only use quality OEM spare parts on all our repairs. We have a wide range of accessories of original Nook Color and notebook components including LCDs, AC adapters, batteries, external drives, and many more.
Contact us for more information.
Nook Color Specifications:
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.0 x .48 inches (20.6 x 12.7 x 1.2 cm)
- Weight: 15.8 ounces (0.448 kg)
- 7 inch VividView™ Color Touchscreen with 16 million colors
- IPS LCD display, backlit
- resolution: 1024 x 600 delivering 169 pixels per inch (PPI)
- Fonts: 6 text sizes, Select font styles
- Memory: 8GB (up to 6000 eBooks) built in memory.
- Expansion: to 32GB with microSD™ memory card.
- eBook: EPUB (including Non or Adobe DRM), PDF, TXT
- Office Files: XLS, DOC, PPT, PPS, DOCM, XLSM, PPTM, PPSM, PPSX, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX
- Graphics: JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP
- Audio: MP3, AAC
- Video: MP4
- Built-in mono speaker, 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack.
- Wireless: Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n).
- Battery: 8 hours reading with Wi-Fi off, 3 hours charge time.
- USB: 2.0 with microUSB connector
- OS: Android – not rooted.