Asus Tablet Repair Services Nationwide
FREE diagnosis, evaluation and return shipping when we fix your device or recover your data. From the #1 tech remedy company.
Day Priority Queue
Day Non-Priority Queue
Asus Tablet Repairs Since 2005
How It Works
Our simple repair process is quick and effective.
Mail in or drop off your device or data recovery for a complete evaluation
We disassemble and diagnose it, source parts and contact you with a quote
Once approved, we work until your repair is complete and has passed Quality Control
After receiving payment we ship your device back or you can walk into our store
Our Pricing Model Saves You Money
We source the lowest priced parts from our trusted partner network and pass the savings on to you.
Our labor rates are fixed, not hourly, so you always know what to expect.
- Covers disassembly, diagnosis/testing, parts sourcing, quote generation and reassembly. This fee is deducted from your final repair total.
- The price largely depends on the difficulty of the project and the amount of time involved. Most repairs average $129-$199 minus the initial $89 evaluation fee.
- Using unique product identification numbers from inside your device, we purchase and install original manufacturer parts for a perfect match every time.
- FREE return shipping to US-48 states with a successful repair. We also ship to P.O. Box, APO/FPO, territories and most international locations.
Master technicians (minimum 30 years experience) who are licensed, bonded & certified
Multiple layers of redundant physical protection and data safety in our repair labs
We stand by our work. Your repair is covered by our comprehensive warranty policy designed to serve you
Service From the Heart
Corporations exist to please their stockholders. We exist to please you
Our friendly technical service people speak with simplicity and clarity
We are under non-disclosure company-wide to ensure the confidentiality of your data
No Overseas Phone Support
All our employees reside locally, including our data recovery and remote desktop support technicians
We're Here to Stay
Delivering quality technology support services is what we’ve been doing since 1998
Free With Repair
Mail in any device or other electronics to us and receive a free diagnosis with repair.
Free With Repair
After your product is fixed, we’ll ship it back to you free of charge within US-48 states.
Priority Service Available
If you’re in a hurry, choose priority service and get your device back in no time!
We offer you the same full-service attention and care as if you visited our store.
We've served thousands of people at our conveniently located repair facility. If you live in or are traveling to San Diego, we humbly open our doors to you!
- We have a team of highly skilled certified technicians performing all service and we give each repair the personal attention it deserves.
- We provide a unique and customized service that retail chains can’t offer
- We are the original creators of our own repair process
- We take the time to get the job done right the first time
San Diego PC Help
Drop-off and mail-in address:
San Diego PC Help
7905 Silverton Ave. Unit 104
San Diego, CA 92126
COMMON ASUS TABLET PROBLEMS WE’VE FIXED
- Screen will stop responding to touch commands
- Will stop moving
Some users have reported that their Asus tablet freezes constantly. This occurs when the software is given many commands but doesn’t execute them in an efficient manner. This leads to a build up of commands which can clutter the operating system. The clutter of command cause the system to freeze because it cannot process all the information at once.
Solutions: Repair the operating system
- Device shuts itself off at random
Occasionally the software inside the tablet will reboot the system at random times. This occurs because sometimes the software thinks there is an operating system update when none is present. Then it resets but no changes are detected which makes the software think it hasn’t updated. It will then keep updating until it detects changes which causes these random reboots that users have reported.
- Screen is smashed into pieces
- Commands given will not function properly
Asus tablets use capacitive touch screens that contain multiple layers of materials. These screens use conductive material that assist in detecting a user’s input as well as decreasing glare. The layer nearest the surface of the screen contains an electrical current that translates a user’s touch into signals the components inside the device can understand. These signals register as commands that perform actions. Occasionally users will sit or drop their phone which can cause cracks to appear on the tablet which permanently affect the touch screen.
Solutions: Replace Screen
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
They're Experts In Their Field
“San Diego PC Help is the most qualified repair shop I have ever used. Their technicians are excellent and their service level is top notch. I highly recommend them for any type of technology repair you may need. They're experts in their field.”
Jason William Scott
Quick, Thorough and Honest
“These guys are experts in fixing your tech problems and saving your data at a reasonable cost. They are quick, thorough, and honest. I highly recommend San Diego PC Help!”