Android Phone Repair Services Nationwide
FREE diagnosis, evaluation and return shipping when we fix your device or recover your data. From the #1 tech remedy company.
Day Priority Queue Time
Day Non-Priority Queue
Android Repairs Since 1998
How It Works
Our simple repair process is quick and effective.
Mail in or drop off your device or data recovery for a complete evaluation
We disassemble and diagnose it, source parts and contact you with a quote
Once approved, we work until your repair is complete and has passed Quality Control
After receiving payment we ship your device back or you can walk into our store
Our Pricing Model Saves You Money
We source the lowest priced parts from our trusted partner network and pass the savings on to you.
Our labor rates are fixed, not hourly, so you always know what to expect.
- Covers disassembly, diagnosis/testing, parts sourcing, quote generation and reassembly. This fee is deducted from your final repair total.
- The price largely depends on the difficulty of the project and the amount of time involved. Most repairs average $129-$199 minus the initial $89 evaluation fee.
- Using unique product identification numbers from inside your device, we purchase and install original manufacturer parts for a perfect match every time.
- FREE return shipping to US-48 states with a successful repair. We also ship to P.O. Box, APO/FPO, territories and most international locations.
Master technicians (minimum 30 years experience) who are licensed, bonded & certified
Multiple layers of redundant physical protection and data safety in our repair labs
We stand by our work. Your repair is covered by our comprehensive warranty policy designed to serve you
Service From the Heart
Corporations exist to please their stockholders. We exist to please you
Our friendly technical service people speak with simplicity and clarity
We are under non-disclosure company-wide to ensure the confidentiality of your data
No Overseas Phone Support
All our employees reside locally, including our data recovery and remote desktop support technicians
We're Here to Stay
Delivering quality technology support services is what we’ve been doing since 1998
Free With Repair
Mail in any device or other electronics to us and receive a free diagnosis with repair.
Free With Repair
After your product is fixed, we’ll ship it back to you free of charge within US-48 states.
Priority Service Available
If you’re in a hurry, choose priority service and get your device back in no time!
We offer you the same full-service attention and care as if you visited our store.
We've served thousands of people at our conveniently located repair facility. If you live in or are traveling to San Diego, we humbly open our doors to you!
- We have a team of highly skilled certified technicians performing all service and we give each repair the personal attention it deserves.
- We provide a unique and customized service that retail chains can’t offer
- We are the original creators of our own repair process
- We take the time to get the job done right the first time
San Diego PC Help
Drop-off and mail-in address:
San Diego PC Help
7905 Silverton Ave. Unit 104
San Diego, CA 92126
COMMON ANDROID PROBLEMS WE’VE FIXED
- The touch screen is blackened or smudged as if ink has spilled in it. The glass may be intact but the underlying Liquid Crystal Display component and the attached digitizer probably need to be replaced.
- A cracked glass but the LCD still working ok may just require the glass to be replaced without having to replace the full LCD component.
If you accidentally bump or drop your delicate Android mobile you may be dealing with this issue. Since the phone is a touchscreen there could be an issue with the Touchscreen panel or the top glass layer called Mylar provides the pen or finger interface. The LCD generates the image on the panel that you interact with.
Phone Button Problems
- You have to press harder or you have to press repeatedly
- Keys/touch perform unexpected operations
The Android phones mostly have touch screens although there are a few models with keyboards as well. Sometimes the keys or buttons will stop working correctly due to internal malfunction or general wear and tear.
Phone Charging Problems
- The phone does not display the charging light or may be displaying it and not charging at all.
- Phone will not retain the charge for more than an hour to even less.
There are various issues that can occur with Android phones not being able to charge. In such cases the battery may be the culprit and may need to be replaced. Batteries can often fail due to overcharging.
If the phone’s USB port does not connect properly or has to be wiggled or pushed hard to connect, in such cases the USB Port may have to be changed with the correct solder on tools.
Android Phone Software/Operating System Issues
- Phone is extremely slow and does not respond quickly to touch commands.
- Phone screen is frozen at an application and not responding at all to the touchscreen.
The Android operating system comes in various versions and has thousands of applications which are downloadable. Some of the free applications which you download may have a virus in it. The virus installed in the phone can consume up most of the processor power and not allow the other phone functions to work properly. These problems can be fixed by re-loading your Android software or using various anti-virus and anti-spam tools to clean up your phone. If the touchscreen doesn’t respond and it is not damaged, the phone could be rebooted by turning it off and on. If that doesn’t work there may be some other problem with the Android system which sometimes can be resolved by reloading the software.
Android Phone Reception Issues
- Dimmed voice reception on your earphone or your speaker
- Your phone may not be receiving phone calls consistently
Many Android phones suffer from lack of working reception. This in fact may be the result of the phone slowing down due to a software virus, rendering it unusable. This problem will require a good antivirus scanning and installation on your phone. The other issue that may cause this problem is that the earpiece or speaker piece is damaged or defective. In this case, it would need to be replaced in order to restore the unit to working condition.
The Google Android “smartphone” is an amazing device with rapidly growing popularity worldwide. It is estimated that a new Android phone is activated in some part of the globe every few seconds. There are various mobile manufacturing brands that run and support the open-source Android operating system including Sony, Motorola, Samsung, HTC, Huiwei, LG etc. There are also several versions of the Android operating system including the latest version 2.3 also known as GingerBread. There are hundreds of thousands of free and paid Android applications available for download which also leads to various issues both hardware and software related.
Google releases new Android operating system updates on a tight schedule that oftentimes precludes testing on some device manufacturer’s products. This cycle of development can yield problems in the software that flow down to the end user. While it’s safe to say that Android users are not beta testers for a partially completed product, we’ve encountered and troubleshot dozens of anomalies over the years, such as freezing, loss of wi-fi connectivity, lack of warnings about excessive data usage, slow game play, ROM version upgrade problems, data loss, malicious software infections, tethering failure, and more.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
They're Experts In Their Field
“San Diego PC Help is the most qualified repair shop I have ever used. Their technicians are excellent and their service level is top notch. I highly recommend them for any type of technology repair you may need. They're experts in their field.”
Jason William Scott
Quick, Thorough and Honest
“These guys are experts in fixing your tech problems and saving your data at a reasonable cost. They are quick, thorough, and honest. I highly recommend San Diego PC Help!”
Android Phone Broken Housing
Due mainly to user’s dropping their phones, the housing is apt to damage quite easily.[custom-link]Common [/custom-link]
- Your phone may have fallen and cracked or broken the top or bottom housing. These can be replaced.
Android Phone Liquid Damage
Water, wine, soda and other liquids can easily damage your phone.[custom-link]Common [/custom-link]
Your phone may get damaged by dropping it in a body of water – a puddle, lake, a river or even the toilet! The circuits are not happy when water goes inside them and can be completely damaged. The circuit boards where necessary or a damaged IC.
Wireless Connectivity (wi-fi) Issues
Problems related to the wi-fi connectivity in Android Phones are common. A poor internet connection may be the indicator of technical glitches in your wi-fi card. There are several troubleshooting remedies to this: you may reset the device or readjust the network settings. Updating the firmware of the router may also help. Security conflicts or problems related to proxy or VPN may affect the wi-fi connectivity of your device. You can easily tell if you have a wi-fi connection problem if you find it impossible to connect to a wireless network.[custom-link]Common [/custom-link]
- A poor connection to wireless network or no connection at all