Apple Phone Repair Services Nationwide
FREE diagnosis, evaluation and return shipping when we fix your device or recover your data. From the #1 tech remedy company.
Day Priority Queue Time
Day Non-Priority Queue
iPhone Repairs Since 2007
How It Works
Our simple repair process is quick and effective.
Mail in or drop off your device or data recovery for a complete evaluation
We disassemble and diagnose it, source parts and contact you with a quote
Once approved, we work until your repair is complete and has passed Quality Control
After receiving payment we ship your device back or you can walk into our store
Our Pricing Model Saves You Money
We source the lowest priced parts from our trusted partner network and pass the savings on to you.
Our labor rates are fixed, not hourly, so you always know what to expect.
- Covers disassembly, diagnosis/testing, parts sourcing, quote generation and reassembly. This fee is deducted from your final repair total.
- The price largely depends on the difficulty of the project and the amount of time involved. Most repairs average $129-$199 minus the initial $89 evaluation fee.
- Using unique product identification numbers from inside your device, we purchase and install original manufacturer parts for a perfect match every time.
- FREE return shipping to US-48 states with a successful repair. We also ship to P.O. Box, APO/FPO, territories and most international locations.
Master technicians (minimum 30 years experience) who are licensed, bonded & certified
Multiple layers of redundant physical protection and data safety in our repair labs
We stand by our work. Your repair is covered by our comprehensive warranty policy designed to serve you
Service From the Heart
Corporations exist to please their stockholders. We exist to please you
Our friendly technical service people speak with simplicity and clarity
We are under non-disclosure company-wide to ensure the confidentiality of your data
No Overseas Phone Support
All our employees reside locally, including our data recovery and remote desktop support technicians
We're Here to Stay
Delivering quality technology support services is what we’ve been doing since 1998
Free With Repair
Mail in any device or other electronics to us and receive a free diagnosis with repair.
Free With Repair
After your product is fixed, we’ll ship it back to you free of charge within US-48 states.
Priority Service Available
If you’re in a hurry, choose priority service and get your device back in no time!
We offer you the same full-service attention and care as if you visited our store.
We've served thousands of people at our conveniently located repair facility. If you live in or are traveling to San Diego, we humbly open our doors to you!
- We have a team of highly skilled certified technicians performing all service and we give each repair the personal attention it deserves.
- We provide a unique and customized service that retail chains can’t offer
- We are the original creators of our own repair process
- We take the time to get the job done right the first time
San Diego PC Help
Drop-off and mail-in address:
San Diego PC Help
7905 Silverton Ave. Unit 104
San Diego, CA 92126
COMMON IPHONE PROBLEMS WE’VE FIXED
If your phone has all of a sudden frozen up and the touchscreen is not responding it could be an indication of multiple problems. The good news is this problem is mostly resolvable by simply turning your phone off and then on again or in other words giving it a warm reboot. This can also be done by pressing the Sleep/Wake Button and Home Button and keeping them pressed for about 10 seconds. When the reboot happens an apple symbol appears on the screen
- If you have a cracked screen that could mean that the area most affected by the crack is not working and this is because the damage done from the crack won’t let that part of the screen work.
- If it was temporary it may be that you had to many programs running in the background it will cause your touch screen to be unresponsive for a brief time.
- Water damage can cause your touch screen to become unresponsive
- Replace screen
If you accidentally bump or drop your delicate iPhone mobile you may be dealing with this issue. Since the phone is a touchscreen there could be an issue with the Touchscreen panel or the top glass layer called Mylar provides the pen or finger interface. The LCD generates the image on the panel that you interact with.
- The touch screen is blackened or smudged as if ink has spilled in it. The glass may be intact but the underlying Liquid Crystal Display component and the attached digitizer probably need to be replaced.
- A cracked glass but the LCD still working okay may just require the glass to be replaced without having to replace the full LCD component.
- Replace screen
Camera Not Working
If the camera is not working you may want to first check General Settings on your iPhone and make sure the “allow option” is set to on. If so, then you may want to do a warm reboot first and ensure the phone is working normally otherwise. If you still continue to experience no response from the camera it may need a circuit replacement.
The iPhones have touch screens although there are a few models with keyboards as well.
- You have to press harder or you have to press repeatedly
- Keys/touch perform unexpected operations
Some users have reported their device wasn’t able to charge.They plug it in as normal to charge and they say that the icon you see at the top that gives the indication your phone is charging isn’t showing/doing anything.
- The phone does not display the charging light or may be displaying it and not charging at all.
- Phone will not retain the charge for more than an hour to even less. In such cases the battery may also be the culprit and may need to be replaced as well. Batteries can often fail due to overcharging.
- Phone USB port does not connect properly or has to be wiggled or pushed hard to connect. In such cases the USB Port may have to be changed with the correct solder on tools.
- Try plugging in to a different wall socket
- If cable is kept in a humid or wet place the cable can get corroded
Software/Operating System Problems
The iPhone OS has thousands of applications which are downloadable. Some of the free applications which you download may have a virus in it. These problems can be fixed by re-loading your OS or using various anti-virus and anti-spam tools to clean up your phone.
- Phone is extremely slow and does not respond quickly to touch commands. There may be a virus in the phone which is taking up most of the processor power and not allowing the other phone functions to work properly.
- Phone screen is frozen at an application and not responding at all to the touchscreen. In this case the touchscreen may be damaged but if it doesn’t seem apparent then the phone could be rebooted by turning off and on. If that doesn’t work there may be some other problem with the OS and may need to be reloaded.
No SIM Card Error
No SIM card error has been an issue by some users. Either they get an “Invalid SIM Card” or “No SIM card installed “message.
- SIM card does not appear or error message is given
- If a new SIM card was installed make sure the card isn’t dirty or damaged
- Make sure software is fully up to date
Wireless Connectivity (Wi-Fi) Issues
Problems related to the wi-fi connectivity in are common. A poor internet connection may be the indicator of technical glitches in your wi-fi card. There are several troubleshooting remedies to this: you may reset the device or readjust the network settings. Updating the firmware of the router may also help. Security conflicts or problems related to proxy or VPN may affect the wi-fi connectivity of your device. You can easily tell if you have a wi-fi connection problem if you find it impossible to connect to a wireless network.
- Device will not connect to wi-fi
- A poor connection to wireless network or no connection at all
- Replace wi-fi card if damaged
The Apple iPhone is the device that changed the way we call on mobiles …it set the entire trend of an open source OS on the mobile and is a standard most other phones struggle to emulate. Unlike Android and other OS (Symbiosis, Windows 8 etc) phones the iPhone is a single brand phone – APPLE and has sold and continues to sell in millions all over the world despite it’s relatively high price. The latest iPhone 4s has been the greatest hit over it’s predecessor iPhone 4 and 3 before that. Each upgrade has improved significantly over the previous in features and processing power which continues to fascinate and attract die-hard Apple fans. Thanks to it’s popularily there are also thousands of applications written specifically for the iPhone which are easily downloadable along with unlimited audio and video content.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
They're Experts In Their Field
“San Diego PC Help is the most qualified repair shop I have ever used. Their technicians are excellent and their service level is top notch. I highly recommend them for any type of technology repair you may need. They're experts in their field.”
Jason William Scott
Quick, Thorough and Honest
“These guys are experts in fixing your tech problems and saving your data at a reasonable cost. They are quick, thorough, and honest. I highly recommend San Diego PC Help!”