San Diego PC Help is a select group of master technicians who have come together to offer the service that you deserve! Since 1999, we have repaired over 30,000 devices and consulted with countless individuals and businesses. Although we are technically minded, we believe that true service begins in the Heart. Please read selected testimonials from clients we have served over the years.
Professional Technology Repairs From Normal People
Our technicians are sincere, honest, easy to talk to, down to earth people. We provide Nationwide (via mail-in) diagnostic, repair and optimization of most popular consumer electronics, such as tablets, cellphones, Apple products, ultrabooks, notebook and desktop computers, servers, hard drives & storage media, peripherals and more. Locally in San Diego, we also offer home support and work with small to large sized businesses. Whether your company has no existing support, limited staff with no end-user service, or is simply unsatisfied with your current solution, our pros are here for you.
- Tablet not working? Mail it in or drop it off at our store for a thorough diagnosis and evaluation.
- Lost data? We can restore information and recover lost data from hard drives.
- Need a better backup? We set you up with a reliable, automated local or on-line daily backup system for peace of mind.
- Have an emergency? Our rapid response field techs promptly restore outages. Not in San Diego? Try our remote support service.
- Need training? Software instruction is offered at your location or remotely via our virtual classroom.
- Need a plan? We offer disaster recovery planning, network engineering, and preventative maintenance to ensure your network and equipment remain stable and secure.
In-store work is performed in our state of the art, fully equipped, secure repair lab, using our own proprietary, best-in-class methods. Our business solutions have been used by Fortune 1000 corporations, state & local government agencies, educational institutions and midmarket companies.
For Us, Work Includes Fun
If you’re in San Diego, check out GameSync, a state-of-the-art gaming center adjacent to our repair labs that can be used for pay-to-play game time, or rented out for private events such as a birthday parties, corporate entertainment, or computer lab training. With superb, custom-built workstations, large 27″ 1080p LCD monitors, and responsive hand-picked peripherals, up to twenty people can be engaged simultaneously. We also host tournaments for popular strategy and fighting games with cash prizes, raffles and more.
We are a proud member of the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce, the Association of Computer Repair Business Owners, and the Bureau of Electronic and Applicance Repair. See our partners & affiliations. Our team is always ready and eager to serve you! Please explore our website and contact us for a free quote!