Day Priority Queue Time
Day Non-Priority Queue Time
Repairs Since 1998
Save Money With Real-Time Pricing
We source the lowest priced parts in our trusted vendor network & pass on the savings to you.
- Covers disassembly, diagnosis/testing, parts sourcing, quote generation and reassembly. This fee is deducted from your final repair total.
- Most repairs average $129-$199. It varies based on the difficulty of the repair and the amount of time involved. The $89 fee is deducted from this total.
- We pull part numbers from inside your device for an accurate quote and we use current market pricing instead of outdated prices that others use.
- FREE return shipping to US-48 states with a successful repair. We also ship to P.O. Box, APO/FPO, territories and most international locations.
Benefits of Using Us
We’ve been the industry leader in electronics repair since 1998. Here are a few reasons why:
Master technicians (minimum 30 years experience) who are licensed, bonded & certified
Friendly technical service people who speak with simplicity and clarity
Multiple layers of redundant physical protection and data safety in our repair labs
We are under non-disclosure company-wide to ensure the confidentiality of your data
We stand by our work. Your repair is covered by our comprehensive warranty policy designed to serve you
No Overseas Phone Support
All our employees reside locally, including our data recovery and remote desktop support technicians
Service From the Heart
Corporations exist to please their stockholders. We exist to please you
We’re Here to Stay
Delivering quality technology support services is what we’ve been doing since 1998
Media Coverage & Awards
Mail In Service
We offer you the same full-service quality as if you visited our store by providing a reliable, affordable, fully warrantied solution using our own best-in-class methods.
- FREE Diagnostics With Repair. Mail in your laptop, phone, tablet, hard drive or any electronics to us and receive a free diagnosis and evaluation with a successful repair.
- FREE Return Shipping With Repair. After your product is fixed, we’ll ship it back to you free of charge within the continental US.
- Global Shipping Options. We return ship to P.O. Box, APO/FPO, territories and International.
We have served thousands of people at our conveniently located repair facility. If you live in or are traveling to San Diego, we humbly open our doors to you!
- We have a team of highly skilled certified technicians performing all service
- We give each repair the personal attention it deserves
- We provide a unique and customized service that retail chains can’t offer
- We are the original creators of our own repair process
- We take the time to get the job done right the first time
To meet the requirements demanded by global technology repair, we have developed our own fully equipped, custom repair facility. Our tools are state-of-the-art and we stock or can order most OEM (original manufacturer) parts to ensure the highest quality. Our technicians are all experienced professionals who give you the right advice. You’ll never be misguided by a non-technical salesperson again!
Drop-off and mail-in address:
San Diego PC Help
7905 Silverton Ave. Unit 104
San Diego, CA 92126